Updown Blinds Pty Ltd warrants that their products are free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three years from the date of purchase, subject to the conditions of warranty set out below. Updown Blinds extends the following warranty to the original purchaser of blinds, which are properly installed in the original window, with proof of purchase.
- Materials and operating mechanisms (including cords and components) are covered for three years.
- Manufacturer defects and shipping damage (reported within 14 calendar days).
- Variations in colour, texture and construction of fabrics, and natural changes to materials that take place over time.
- Damage or loss caused during shipping.
- Product failure (blinds or parts thereof) due to any of the following:
- Improper measuring, installation, operation and/or cleaning
- Abuse or neglect
- Normal wear and tear
- Excessive exposure to heat, sunlight, salt air and/or moisture
- Damage from children, pets or insects
- Improper cleaning
- Alteration of any kind
Resolution of warranty issues:
- The product must be returned to Updown Blinds with proof of purchase.
- Repair or replace: Updown Blinds will determine, at our discretion, whether the product will be repaired or replaced
- Product discontinuation or alteration: If a product replacement is required for a discontinued or altered product (and the product is not repairable), Updown Blinds will replace the produce free of charge with the closest matching product available at that time.
- Shipping costs: the purchaser is responsible for any shipping costs associated with warranty repair.
This warranty takes the place of all other stated warranties, whether written or oral. We reserve the right to inspect any part or component prior to replacements.